I begin today’s show by honoring the commitment of our veterans to this country’s defense. Our policy-makers owe it to our troops to make their sacrifices worthwhile and not waste them on aimless missions that often run counter to our security interests. Afghanistan is the ultimate case study for what I call “the reverse Patton.”
Next, I discuss three issues where Republicans are making more Democrat voters: voter fraud, jailbreak, and immigration.
Republicans have refused to deal with voter fraud and the issue of non-citizens voting. Now those chickens are coming home to roost. Worse, Democrats now plan to use their time in charge of the House to push even more voting anomalies and mandates on the states. They will show the do-nothing Republicans what it means to control the House.
What’s the next thing Republicans plan to do with only one more month in control of Congress? They plan to pass an early release bill for gun felons and drug traffickers during the worst border and drug crisis, and while Democrats are pushing gun control. I explain the details of this bill and how it is something Orwell couldn’t have written.
- Afghanistan commander admits the war is lost but has new plan for our troops
- How to value the lives of our soldiers at a minimum
- Dems plan to push voter fraud in legislation
- Jailbreak is a betrayal of Trump’s campaign promise
- As of 2012, there were likely 200,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Florida
- Why nothing matters until judicial supremacy is dealt with
Daniel Horowitz is a Senior Editor at Conservative Review, a Conservative writer, and a policy analyst focusing on the hot-button issues in Congress. He is the author of the book, Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from Transforming America.
Follow Daniel on Twitter: @RMConservative