The culture war being waged against Christianity and religious liberty by LGBT radicals and the far-left Gay Mafia has been going on for decades now, and the casualties left in the wake of their steady march toward Sodom continue to pile up.
The sexual revolution of the 50s and 60s led to sex without rules. Sex without rules led to sex without consequences (if there are no rules to break, there can be no consequences for breaking them). Sex without consequences led to the acceptance of abnormal sexual practices and homosexuality. Homosexuality led to the redefinition of heterosexual and gender norms. The redefinition of heterosexual and gender norms has led to transgenderism, polyamory, and pedophilia.
Though I’ve written a lot over the years about the LGBT agenda, 2019 has seen an increase in activity that demonstrates how morality and traditional values have been all but destroyed.
- April 2019: the House of Representatives introduced the so-called Equality Act, a bill that openly targets religious liberty and codifies the LGBT agenda by revising the Civil Rights Act.
- April 2019: After adopting the LGBT agenda as its policy, Scouts BSA was found to be sexually abusing children.
- May 2019: With the help of Republicans and faux conservatives too spineless to fight for what’s right, the Equality Act passed in the House.
- May 2019: The Supreme Court refuses to hear a case challenging a Pennsylvania school district policy that allowed transgender students to use the bathrooms and locker rooms of their choosing based on the gender they identify with.
- June 2019: The Washington State Supreme Court ruled against a Christian florist who refused to create custom flower arrangements for a same-sex wedding based on her religious beliefs after the U.S. Supreme Court passed on hearing the case.
- June 2019: LGBT extremists “come out of the closet” and declare polygamy and pedophilia as the next battlefields in the LGBT culture war.
- July 2019: The LGBT Legislative Caucus in California introduces a bill to ban discrimination against homosexual pedophiles.
In the Supreme Court ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges, Chief Justice John Roberts warned that redefining marriage to include same-sex unions could grow to include polygamy. And with polyamory officially on the menu of sexually deviant lifestyles, the wheels are in motion to make his warning a reality.
In a recent article on CBSNews.com, Not just “one big orgy”: Fighting the stigma of consensual non-monogamy, the network promoted a documentary intended to address the stereotypes people might have about the lifestyle.
It’s estimated that 1 in 5 Americans have been involved in a consensually non-monogamous relationship at some point in their life. Stream the new CBSN Originals documentary, “Speaking Frankly: Non-Monogamy” now: https://t.co/2YqMQfA5pv pic.twitter.com/8GuPvsmWpb
— CBS News (@CBSNews) October 24, 2019
The LGBT agenda is succeeding because the church has failed to live up to its responsibility to take a stand for morality, which has led to a “change of heart” by many Christians who now embrace the LGBT agenda in its entirety, which has led to the lie that LGBT deviance is a product of God’s design.
One of the saddest realities of why we are losing the culture war is this: today’s cheap grace, lukewarm church has adopted the lie that Jesus was “tolerant” about sin, so we should be tolerant too. But Jesus never taught tolerance . . . something I hope we will learn before it’s too late.
David Leach is the owner of The Strident Conservative.
His daily radio commentary is distributed by the Salem Radio Network and is heard on stations across America.