Guest Contributor: Walter B. Hoye II, Founder and Pres. of Issues4Life Foundation
UNION CITY, California, July 8, 2019 | TruthPR.Com | — According to the National Vital Statistics Report, Volume 65, Number 5 dated June 30th, 2016, page twelve, the total number of deaths in Black America from the thirteen leading causes of death in 2014 is 237,359.
Based on an analysis of data from the 2014 Guttmacher Institute Fact Sheet entitled “Induced Abortion in the United States” (this is data directly from the abortion industry itself, data that the abortion industry is willing to admit to and publish publicly), there were an estimated 259,336 abortions in Black America in 2014.
Here are the thirteen leading causes of death in 2014 (in detail) and their relationship to abortion in Black America:
- Heart Disease: 73,095 – Abortion kills 3.5 times as many Blacks as heart disease
- Malignant Neoplasms: 69,090 – Abortion kills 3.7 times as many Blacks as cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disease: 17,088 – Abortion kills 15.1 times as many Blacks as strokes
- Accidents (unintentional injuries): 14,135 – Abortion kills 18.3 times as many Blacks as accidents of all kinds
- Diabetes Mellitus: 13,435 – Abortion kills 19.3 times as many Blacks as diabetes
- Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease: 9,934 – Abortion kills 26.1 times as many Blacks as lung disease
- Nephritis and Nephrosis: 8,586 – Abortion kills 30.2 times as many Blacks as kidney disease
- Assault (Homicide): 7,903 – Abortion kills 32.8 times as many Blacks as all homicides
- Alzheimer’s Disease: 6,567 – Abortion kills 39.4 times as many Blacks as Alzheimer’s disease
- Septicemia (pathogens): 6,386 – Abortion kills 40.6 times as many Blacks as blood poisoning
- Influenza and Pneumonia: 5,611 – Abortion kills 46.2 times as many Blacks as pneumonia and the flu
- Chronic Liver Disease and Cirrhosis: 3,103 – Abortion kills 83.5 times as many Blacks as liver disease
- Intentional Self-Harm (Suicide): 2,426 – Abortion kills 106.8 times as many Blacks as suicide
Abortion took over 21 thousand more Black American lives in 2014 than all thirteen leading causes of death combined.
According to the Tuskegee Institute, 3,446 Negroes were lynched by the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) between 1882 and 1968 (eighty-six years).
According to La Verne Tolbert, Ph.D. (a Black American woman and former Board Member of Planned Parenthood in New York City) in her 2010 research paper, Over 20 Million Aborted: Why Planned Parenthood Targets the Inner-City and Dennis Howard (President of the Movement for a Better America) in his research, over 21 million Black lives were taken by abortion between 1967 and 2017 (fifty years).
When compared to the over 21 million Black lives taken by abortion from 1967 and 2017, abortion in Black America has killed 6,094 Black American’s for every one Black American lynched by Ku Klux Klan (KKK).
In fifty years, from 1967 to 2017, Abortion in Black America has taken six thousand and ninety-four times the lives taken by the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) in eighty-six years, from 1882 to 1968.
Walter B. Hoye II, President of the Issues4Life Foundation, asks: “How can Black Americans align themselves with an industry that profits from the death of more Black Americans than are taken every year by the thirteen leading causes of death and 6,094 times more Black lives than were taken by the Ku Klux Klan?”
I just keep hearing the words of Cecile Moore…
In 1965, at a meeting of the Council of Philadelphia’s Anti-Poverty Action Committee, Cecil Moore, President of the local NAACP chapter condemned a Planned Parenthood program in northern Philadelphia because 70 percent of the population were Black. Moore conclusively and categorically said that Planned Parenthood’s plan was “replete with everything to help the Negroes commit race suicide.”
My Lord, please help us.
Walter B. Hoye II is Founder and President of the Issues4Life Foundation, the California Civil Rights Foundation, Founder of the Frederick Douglass Foundation of California, an Executive Member of the National Black Pro-Life Coalition, a Board Member of The Morning Center, which was founded to provide free full-service maternity care for women in urban and under-served areas, a published author of the book Leadership from the IN|SIDE Out and serves as a leadership consultant.
In 1984, God used the premature birth (six months, 2.1 pounds) of his son to teach him that the fetus is a person — a living, breathing human being.