When will conservatives stop dying on the sword of a party that sullies our brand by laying claim to it but ultimately does the exact opposite of what we stand for?
In this episode of “The Conservative Conscience,” we digest the true meaning of the GOP defeat in Virginia. This is a long-term problem whereby conservatives are going to incur all of the liabilities of both the GOP and Trump’s persona but none of the benefits of Trump’s intuition. We go through a number of examples of how this administration is lurching far to the Left because so many Trump appointees are acting contrary to his stated agenda.
- GOP tax deduction compromise is the worst of all worlds – the trademark of the GOP
- Why we must break away from the red vs. blue game
- GOP tax plan raises taxes on entrepreneurs
- Trump DHS continues another amnesty
- Top Pentagon pick promotes “therapeutic abortion” in military
- Trump DHS pick: we “owe” illegals amnesty
Daniel Horowitz is a Senior Editor at Conservative Review, a Conservative writer, and a policy analyst focusing on the hot-button issues in Congress. He is the author of the new book, Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from Transforming America.
Follow Daniel on Twitter: @RMConservative