It was just a little over four years ago – July 2, 2008 to be exact – that Presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama made an interesting promise at a campaign stop in Boulder, CO.
“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” (emphasis mine)
What sounded absurd in 2008 might not be so crazy in 2012.
In a piece I found at the Daily Caller today, Major General Jerry Curry, US Army (Ret.) asks the question, “who does the government intend to shoot?” The question isn’t without some substance when you consider these facts from his article:
- The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S.
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) has ordered 46,000 rounds of hollow point ammunition.
These “small” purchases could be considered an anomaly if not for some seriously troubling numbers from America’s “Big Brother” arm of the government, the Department of Homeland Security.
- In March, DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen.
Particularly troubling about these ammunition purchases is the type of bullets these agencies are preparing to use. According to the Major General’s article. . .
Hollow point bullets are so lethal that the Geneva Convention does not allow their use on the battle field in time of war. Hollow point bullets don’t just stop or hurt people, they penetrate the body, spread out, fragment and cause maximum damage to the body’s organs. Death often follows.
In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. The DHS purchase is more than 20 times this amount.
Those (SSA bullets) must be (for) American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.
These developments should be cause for concern for Constitution-loving Americans. Are these isolated events with no serious threat to our liberty? Or are these the beginnings of something more serious?
In Adolph Hitler’s Germany – Yes, I’m making a Hitler reference when talking about Obama. . . deal with it! – there was a “national security force” called the Schutzstaffel (SS). The SS was a major Nazi organization under Hitler and the Nazi Party. They grew from a small paramilitary unit to an elite, powerful, force that served as the Fuhrer’s “Praetorian Guard’ the Nazi Party’s “Shield Squadron” and a force with as much political influence as the regular German Armed Forces.
Built upon the Nazi racial ideology, the SS, under Heinrich Himmler’s command, is said to be primarily responsible for many of the war crimes perpetrated by the Nazis during World War Two.
Other countries have, or had, their national security forces. Countries like the old Soviet Union, Cuba, China, North Korea, and Venezuela, and in the past, Hitler’s own “SS,” and let us not forget the Iranian “Revolutionary Guard.” Glancing over this list of nations…did you happen to notice any similarities among them? – Canada Free Press
The word “unconstitutional” has been used many times regarding the actions of Barack Obama, and he’s on record as being opposed to the 2nd Amendment, so when we consider the recent purchases of massive amounts of ammunition by non-military arms of the government, I think it’s time to ask ourselves. . .
. . . is the Obama SS about to be revealed?
What others had to say:
- Who Does The Government Intend To Shoot? – The Daily Caller
- Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force” – Canada Free Press
- Homeland Security Prepares for Civil War – OpEdNews.com
- Why is the Government buying up so much Ammo? – Before It’s News