This week we learned what it means to be a conservative soul trapped in the corrosive body of the Republican Party. What Republicans do is viewed by the public as conservative because of the phony binary choice, but in fact conservatives get blamed for the liberal rhetoric and policy problems with their proposals, which are messaged to the public as conservative!
Nowhere is this more evident than with Obamacare, as Republicans are selling retention of Obamacare as repeal of Obamacare, saddling conservatives with all the liabilities of perceived repeal, but none of the benefits.
In this episode of the Conservative Conscience, we explore how the entire binary fight between the parties is a false flag operation and how we are fighting with the media (and even CBO) over policies that aren’t even conservative.
Further, we explore some very concerning foreign policy news as it relates to Pentagon and State Department personnel and Trump’s newfound love for the PLO and the stupid peace process. If conservatives don’t demand a course correction soon, this will be the third term of Obama’s foreign policy.
- Iran deal architect is now running Tehran policy at the State Department
- John Kerry apprentice to lead Israeli-Palestinian portfolio at State Department
- Trump preventing Israel from building … just like Kerry
- Caroline Glick: Trump embraces the PLO fantasy
- Trump should be working with conservatives on immigration instead of against them on health care
- CBO confirms: Full repeal of Obamacare is the ONLY way forward
Daniel Horowitz is a Senior Editor at Conservative Review, a Conservative writer, and a policy analyst focusing on the hot-button issues in Congress. He is the author of the new book, Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from Transforming America.
Follow Daniel on Twitter: @RMConservative