In response to one of the “hard hitting” questions we’ve come to expect from the state run media when they are in the presence of “His Greatness,” the annointed one called the Cambridge, Mass. police stupid for arresting his friend, Henry Louis Gates Jr.
“Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof he was in own home,” said Obama.
Forrest Gump once said “stupid is as stupid does,” and Obama proves the point. For instance:
- It was stupid to demand the passage of the $787 billion porkulus bill to “save” the economy.
- It was stupid to close Gitmo.
- It was stupid to close Gitmo without a plan.
- It was stupid to push “cap and tax” (oops, I mean cap and trade).
- It was stupid to push for the goverment takeover of America’s healthcare industry.
- It was stupid to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for a “date night” in New York while everyday Americans struggle.
- It was stupid to release terrorists in Bermuda.
- It was stupid to release terrorists in Bermuda without consulting our British allies who are in charge there.
- It was stupid to give the British Prime Minister a DVD collection as a gift.
- It was stupid to give the British Prime Minister a DVD collection that doesn’t work in England as a gift.
- It was stupid to bow to the King of Saudi Arabia.
- It was stupid to snub our closest ally in the Middle East (Israel) in order to kiss up to your Muslim brothers.
- It was stupid….. well, you get the idea.
It was also stupid to once again play the race card in your response to the question about this incident. In his best Eric Holder persona, the Racist-in-Chief found a way to run down America, bring attention to his race (gee, I didn’t know he was black), run down those who protect and serve the public (I sure hope their job wasn’t one of those “saved” ones from the stimulus bill), all without having the facts of what happened.
“What I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there’s a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately,” Obama said. “That’s just a fact.”
That disparity is a reminder that “race remains a factor in the society,” Obama said.
Hey Barry, you know what else is a fact?
What others had to say:
- “Cambridge Cop Says Obama’s ‘Stupidly’ Comment Disappoints Him”
- Links on the Healthcare Presser « I Think ^(Link)……
- Gazzer’s Gabfest » Race disgrace!
- Michelle Malkin
- Pesky Facts about Henry Gates’ Arrest: Obama Botches Health Care Presser, Criticizes Police without TOTUS to Guide Him « Frugal Café Blog Zone