In this special broadcast, Daniel celebrates the 100th episode of the Conservative Conscience. We outline a vision of what we are looking to do here – speak the truth, give a broad philosophical vision of conservatism as it relates to very specific information and issues, and build a new movement that actually stands for something more than just being “slightly to the right” of Democrats.
Tying in the entire premise of this show, Daniel goes through the news of the day with Obamacare and Neil Gorsuch to show how far to the left conservatives and Republicans have moved in their expectations. They are simply happy to be one tranche to the right of the ever-drifting Democrat Party, which is why their soft bigotry of low expectations allows them to be happy with anything that “is not Democrat.” Isn’t it time we stand on the veracity of our own views?
Plus, you won’t want to miss all the latest news and inside baseball on the Obamacare repeal (or lack thereof).
To celebrate the 100th episode we’re excited to give away a free 1-year CRTV subscription. You’ll get LevinTV, Michelle Malkin Investigates, Louder with Crowder, and The Steve Deace Show … and they’re adding new programming all the time. To be eligible to win:
- Please tweet about the 100th episode of The Conservative Conscience by Sunday noon using the hashtag #CC100.
- Make sure you’re following @CRTV on Twitter.
The winner will be selected next week.
- New York liberals taking over the White House
- Ezekiel Emanuel advising Trump on health care
- 15 unanswered questions conservatives have about Gorsuch
- Gorsuch is not going to save us from judicial hell
- Tom Price confirms what we knew: Republicans never intended to repeal Obamacare
- Do we have a country or not? Trump must cancel Obama’s amnesty
Daniel Horowitz is a Senior Editor at Conservative Review, a Conservative writer, and a policy analyst focusing on the hot-button issues in Congress. He is the author of the new book, Stolen Sovereignty: How to Stop Unelected Judges from Transforming America.
Follow Daniel on Twitter: @RMConservative