Playing the race card has become the modus operandi for the loony-left whenever they are forced to defend the policies of the Socialist-in-Chief. We’ve heard it from his friends, his advisors and even himself.
There were members of Congress– both minority and non-minority – who falsely played the race card during the unpopular healthcare hijacking.
- Question the bank bailout? Racist!!
- Doubt the government takeover of General Motors? Racist!
- Oppose Obamacare? Racist!
- Question Obama’s citizenship, experience, associations, appointments? Racist! Racist! Racist!
True to Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” (the official bible of liberals progressives), the race card has become the weapon of choice in their efforts to demonize those who disagree with them.
Sadly, it appears that the left-wing nutjobs aren’t the only ones who like to pull the race card when put on the spot.
RNC chair Michael Steele claimed today in an interview on ABC’s Good Morning America that he has a “slimmer margin for error” at the RNC because of his ethnicity. George Stephanopoulos asked Steele about the criticism that he’s getting as a result of a series of embarrassing missteps whether he felt more pressure because of his race.
Steele reply? “The honest answer is yes.”
Gee, it couldn’t have anything to do with the RNC spending campaign money like it’s growing on trees, would it? For instance:
- $17,000 for private jet travel
- $13,000 for limousines
- $9,000 for a Beverly Hills hotel
- $1,946 for a party at a lesbian bondage-themed strip club in West Hollywood, Calif
Not to mention the fact that since Steele took over, the RNC’s cash reserves have dwindled from $22 million to less than $9.5 million.
Naw, question him about these or any other questionable behaviors and you’re only doing so because he’s a black man and you’re holding him to a higher standard than you would if he were white. In other words, you’re a racist!
When progressives play the race card, it’s an ugly affair. It’s just as ugly when played by Republicans.
What others had to say:
- Steele Says He Won’t Resign, Blames Racism, ‘Streetwise’ Style for Controversy – Newsmax
- Video: Steele says being black gives him “slimmer margin for error” at RNC – Hot Air
- Riehl World View
- Yes, I think this is extremely stupid | Political Byline
- A Modest Proposal Regarding the RNC :: YankMcCain.com
- Why did Michael Steele play the race card? – The Lonely Conservative
- Michael Steele plays the race card – The Blogmocracy