As a candidate for President, the messiah would often accuse the Bush administration of moving more power to the Executive Branch in an attempt to bypass the “checks and balances” established in the first three articles of the U.S. Constitution. Now the messiah finds himself the target of similar criticism as his growing army of czars raises concerns and questions about his authority.
Obama’s “czarcasm” has resulted in a record number of czar appointees being hired to work for the Hypocrit-in-Chief, and this highly questionable, if not unconstitutional, use of over 30 such appointees by the administration is beginning to draw the ire of many on Capitol Hill, including members of his own party.
Back in February, Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) wrote a letter to the chosen one, stating that the czars, “as presidential assistants and advisors,” are not accountable for their actions to Congress, to cabinet officers, or to virtually anyone but the president. His conclusion was that the czarist system violates the Constitutional system of checks-and-balances and the separation of powers, and is a clear attempt to evade Congressional oversight.
But hey, why muddy the waters with something so trivial as the Constitution?
Check out this Fox News video:
Makes you wonder if we might not see a few more czars appointed in the future, maybe like:
- Legislative Czar – Why bother with Congress at all?
- Judicial Czar – Put any judge you want anywhere you want.
- Supreme Ruler Of All Things Czar – Never mind, Obama thinks he already holds this one.
- Religion Czar – No more clashes due to religion. The chosen one will decide who, what, when and where we worship – and it will probably be him.
- Miscellaneous Czar – Just to make sure that nothing is outside of his control.
Maybe I should stop giving him any ideas, although it’s highly likely he’s already considered each of these.
What others had to say about Obama’s “czargasms”
- Senior Democrat Say Obama’s Czars Unconstitutional – offmyfrontporch.com
- Czarist America – Right Side News
- Obama Czar Total Count is Now 31 Czars ***UPDATE NOW 33 and Congress Wants #34!!**- Romantic Poet’s Weblog
- Gangster Government – Romantic Poet’s Weblog
- Obama’s Eugenics Czar - Townhall.com
- Rise of the Czars – Glen Beck
- Michelle Malkin
- Grand CZAR Obama, Let The Constitution Be Damned – Yed With Lid
- USA News That Matters
- Dancing With The Czars – News Around The World