Whenever Nancy Pelosi thinks about the right-wing opposition to the messiah, she channels a Mike Myers character and turns her press conference into an episode of the Linda Richman show.
In today’s episode, Nancy got a little choked up as she remembered the violence of 1970’s San Francisco. You see, in Princess Pelosi’s mind, opposing Obama causes the same sort of violence that resulted in the murder of Harvey Milk, the homosexual activist portrayed recently by Hugo Chavez’s good friend, Sean Penn.
Now, if Nancy really wanted to complete the experience, she would have followed up her emotional moment something like this:
“I’m feeling a little verklempt – Talk amongst yourselves – I’ll give you a topic.”
“The Speaker of the House is neither a speaker nor a house . . . discuss.”
It should be noted that there was a bit of irony in Nancy’s evaluation of the situation. For instance:
- There was the part when she stated that people “needed to take responsibility for (their) actions and (their) words.” I wonder if accusing the C.I.A. of lying to her about enhanced interrogation techniques at Gitmo – without ever producing proof – is “taking responsibility.”
- There was her concern about the “climate of violence.” I wonder if that concern stretches to the union thugs that showed up at some of the town hall meetings on health care last month.
Even though it would appear that the Obama has developed shpilkis in his genechtagazoink lately, Nancy still thinks the annointed one is doing a great job.
“President Obama’s policy initiatives are like but-tah“
What others had to say:
- Video: Pelosi chokes up over potential for political violence – Hot Air
- Always To The Right
- Pelosi remember “the way we were” Not “the way we are” : 26764
- Nancy Pelosi Has Well and Truly Lost It, and That’s Dangerous
- Donkasaurus » Blog Archive » “INSTA-BS” WATCH — Nancy Pelosi Fear and Remembrance Breakdown
- Pelosi Implies Opposition = Assassination « The Underground Conservative
- Pelosi Warns of on Coming Violence, Republicans Blast Pelosi Rhetoric as « Smart and silly
- The Snooper Report
- That’s Right