When David Axelrod tried to give Obama cover for his failure to call the bombings in Boston, MA what they were—terrorism—he gave the following reason for Obama’s actions:
“I’m sure what was going through the president’s mind is — we really don’t know who did this — it was tax day”
Pathetic! Even though the White House eventually caved, Obama’s avoidance of the word was deliberate:
- He avoids the word in order to comply with U.N. efforts to avoid associating terrorism with Islam.
- He removed “war on terror” from the discussion shortly after becoming President.
- He ordered the FBI to remove politically incorrect words (such as Islamic terrorist) from training materials.
- The Pentagon was required to remove “Muslim” and “Islam” from its Homeland Security Review, along with replacing al Qaeda with “global violent extremism.”
- The Military Handbook was revised to censor anything negative towards Islam.
- We have defeated al Qaeda. No really, Obama said so as recently as February, 2013.
Now comes a report from WorldNetDaily.com that a source within Iranian intelligence services told WND that the Islamic regime was behind the Boston bombings. In addition, it has been learned that bombers were followers of Iran’s Ayatollah.
So, is Obama simply a craven coward when it comes to dealing with terrorism? Or is there something else motivating him? We need look no further than his own words for the answer.
#1 “Islam has always been part of America”
#2 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
#3 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
#4 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
#5 “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
Is Obama’s bias in favor of Islam compromising his ability to keep America safe? The facts seem to indicate that the answer to that question is yes.
The Boston bombing was caused by Islamic terrorists, not tax day protesters.
What others had to say: